1. Go to Company settings
2. Select Custom fields
3. Click on the object you want to add custom fields to
4. Click the green plus sign
5. Set a field name and select what type of data field to add (Text field, number field, text box, date field, dropdown, check boxes, URL field)
6. Fix the settings in the right side section for your new field (Drop downs and check boxes can be set to single or multi choice)
7. Click done
- To rearrange the list order, grab the "burger"-icon and move the field to the preferred list place and click Save.
- To copy a data field to another object, click the copy icon to the left in the custom field list for the selected object.
- All added custom fields are also searchable