- Salesbox enables users to search for (a) particular call list (s) either by regular search or advanced search.
- Regular search box is always displayed right above the call lists list, you can input any characters of numeric, alphabetic, or special formats into the box and push Enter to get the expected results.
- With advanced search, you can look for a list of call lists that satisfy one or many search criteria linked with Name, Deadline Date, No of Accounts, No of Contacts, Appointments, Dials, Calls, Opportunities, Owner First Name, Owner Last Name,… or any other custom fields you created.
- To open up advanced search, click on the glass symbol on the right of the call list screen, the advanced search frame is displayed, you can choose search criteria as you prefer and combine these criteria with AND/OR logic.
- You can also save a particular advanced search command that you may regularly work on with so that it’s convenient and save time for later usage; you can also save and share an advanced search command to other users in your organization or copy or delete as you want.
- To close up the advanced search feature, click on the glass symbol again, the search frame and search result disappear, the system take you back to the initial screen when the search has not been done.
Regular search vs advanced search for (a) call list(s) Print
Modified on: Tue, 3 Apr, 2018 at 2:04 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.