Salesbox enables users to take some actions on a list of campaigns in bulk i.e with the same click. To open up this feature, follow the below steps:
- Click on advanced search symbol (glass)
- Advanced search box shows up, click on edit button right below
- The bulk update band shows up, allowing users to take actions of changing owners, deleting. Click check box next to the tasks you prefer or select All
- Choose one of the above mentioned actions of changing owners, deleting
- Follow the flow of the system.
* Change owners: After being changed owners, all of the selected campaigns will disappear from your campaign lists and show up in the targeted user’s campaign list.
* Delete: You want to clear up the list in bulk? The selected campaigns will be deleted from the campaign lists