If you experience that Salesbox start page (https://go.salesbox.com/desktop/#/login?mode=login) is just blank or white when you enter the site it is usual one of the following issues:
- A network issue
- A problem with the local computer
- The browser has go.salesbox.com in the list of blocked sites for Cookies
Here are a few tips how to fix some of these.
A network issue
If you connect your computer through a mobile based network it can sometimes be problems. To solve this do as follows:
- Connect your computer to the mobile network
- Disconnect the computer from the mobile network
- Connect your computer to the mobile network again
- Go to https://go.salesbox.com/desktop/#/login?mode=login and login
- Connect your computer to your regular wi-fi network, then it usually works fine on the regular network again.
Blocked cookie issue
To see if a the site is set to block cookies, go to the site, in this case https://go.salesbox.com/desktop/#/login?mode=login.