Salesbox enables users to take some actions on a list of opportunities in bulk i.e with the same click. To open up this feature, follow the below steps:
- Click on advanced search symbol (glass)
- Advanced search box shows up, click on edit button right below
- The bulk update band shows up, allowing users to take actions of sending emails, changing opportunity team, sending to Mailchimp, adding to call list, deleting, and updating data fields
- Click check box next to the tasks you prefer or select All
- Choose one of the above mentioned actions of sending emails, changing owners etc.,
- Follow the flow of the system.
* Send emails: Salesbox will automatically get all the emails of accounts and contacts of the selected opportunities and put into Section To: into email composing window
* Change opportunity team: you can change opportunity team members of selected opportunities in bulk.
* Send to Mailchimp: All the emails of accounts and contacts of the selected opportunities will be added to the Mailchimp list that you selected or create a new list right on spot.
* Add to call list: Similarly, you can add contacts/accounts to an existing contact/account call list or to a new call list.
* Delete: The selected opportunities will be deleted from the opportunity lists.
* Update data fields: The last one you can do in bulk update function is to update data fields, follow the system flow and all the selected opportunities will be updated the same at once.