Salesbox enables users to do some particular actions on many accounts in bulk i.e with the same click. As hidden under advanced search, to open up this function, you follow the below steps:
- Click on advanced search symbol (glass)
- Click on edit button
- The change bulk band shown up, allowing users to take action of sending emails, changing account team, sending to mailchimp, adding to call list, and updating data fields
- Click check box next to the accounts you prefer or select All
- Choose one of the above mentioned actions of sending emails, changing account team etc.,
- Follow the flow of the system.
* Send emails: Salesbox will automatically get all the emails of the selected accounts and put into Section To: into email composing window
* Change account team: you can change account team for many accounts in bulk, a window pops up, add the users that you want to add to account team and click done.
* Send to mailchimp: You want to add particular contacts and/or accounts from Salesbox to Mailchimp for a purpose of marketting emailing? choose send to mailchimp, these contacts and/or accounts will be added to the Mailchimp list that you selected or create a new list right on spot.
* Add to call list: Similarily, you can add the selected accounts to a particular existing account call list or you can create new call list right at that time.
* Update data fields: The last one you can do in bulk update function is to update data fields, follow the system flow and all the selected accounts will be updated the same at once.