Salesbox enables users to take some actions on a list of appointments in bulk i.e with the same click. To open up this feature, follow the below steps:
- Click on advanced search symbol (glass)
- Advanced search box shows up, click on edit button right below
- The bulk update band shows up, allowing users to take actions of sending emails, changing owners, sending to Mailchimp, adding to call list, deleting, and updating data fields
- Click check box next to the appointments you prefer or select All
- Choose one of the above mentioned actions of sending emails, changing owners etc.,
- Follow the flow of the system.
* Send emails: Salesbox will automatically get all the emails of accounts and contacts of the selected appointments and put into Section To: into email composing window
* Change owners: After being changed owners, all of the selected appointments will disappear from your appointment lists and show up in the targeted user’s appointment list.
* Send to Mailchimp: All the emails of accounts and contacts of the selected appointments will be added to the Mailchimp list that you selected or create a new list right on spot.