Salesbox enables users to take some actions on a list of call lists in bulk i.e with the same click. To open up this feature, follow the below steps:
- Click on advanced search symbol (glass)
- Advanced search box shows up, click on edit button right below
- The bulk update band shows up, allowing users to take actions of sending emails, changing owners, sending to Mailchimp, deleting
- Click check box next to the tasks you prefer or select All
- Choose one of the above mentioned actions of sending emails, changing owners etc.,
- Follow the flow of the system.
* Send emails: Salesbox will automatically get all the emails of accounts and contacts of the selected call lists and put into Section To: into email composing window
* Change owners: After being changed owners, all of the selected call lists will disappear from your call list screen and show up in the targeted user’s call list screen.
* Send to Mailchimp: All the emails of accounts and contacts of the selected call lists will be added to the Mailchimp list that you selected or create a new list right on spot.
* Delete: You want to clear up the list in bulk? The selected call lists will be deleted from the call lists screen after you confirm the deletion